Degreasing, Washing and Pre-Painting Cleaning
Industrial Equipment Wash Racks
These above-ground wash racks are an effective solution for capturing, containing and recovering wash water from many cleaning and pretreating applications.
The modular design allows for a wide range of wash rack sizes and eliminates any need for engineering or permitting. Offering the lowest profile (height) in the industry, they are a safe option for “step-up” entry as well as provide an option of ramps for “roll-on/drive-on” applications.
Center trough designs assures quick draining of solutions, and discharge plumbing options can capture the effluent and contain it or connect to a Riveer recycle system to reclaim and re-use. Either way, it’s a zero-discharge operation in accordance with today’s Best Management Practices (BMP).
The modular design allows for a wide range of wash rack sizes and eliminates any need for engineering or permitting.
STANDARD AND OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Low-profile (6 inches) designs feature easy-access ramps for forklifts and other low-clearance vehicles
- Plug-and-play design makes installation fast and straightforward; no infrastructure or permitting required
- Standard walls in 6, 8, 10, or 12 feet; lights, fans, hose reels, roofs, and custom designs available
- Grit impregnated diamond tread deck plate rack supports any OTR vehicle, tracks or wheels. Higher capacities are available.
- Drive-through or drive-in designs, in any length and width, can be engineered to meet your requirements
- Optional solids conveyor separates mud, clay, and other solids from the wash water and lifts it into a dump hopper for proper disposal
- Optional undercarriage wash is positioned for optimal performance
- Can be designed for recycle or discharge