Automated Industrial Pretreatment Systems
Integrated Multi-Stage Wash Booth and Rinse Recycling Technology
Isolated wash booth environments within your product finishing facility capture, contain and control the entire pretreatment process.
The wash booth is self-contained and will not adversely impact surrounding facility environments. Adding a wash/pretreat station ensures a safe, environmentally secure area to clean, degrease or pretreat your parts of varying shapes and sizes. Whether you’re looking for a process that utilizes a manual wand spray application or a fully automated system, Riveer can aid in planning for your production needs, cleanliness needs and process requirements.
From large and complex systems to basic wash booths, Riveer engineers will work closely with you to design a fully integrated booth solution that is tailored to your specific operational needs. Degreasing, pretreatment, spot-free rinse, recovery and recycling of wash water, phosphate or other pretreatment chemistry…name the operation, and Riveer can integrate it with your enclosure to provide an easy-to-use, turnkey system.
Various options are available with the wash booth system, and each application is reviewed and a system designed to accommodate your production needs.
Featuring Riveer UCT (Universal Cleaning Technology), Riveer pretreatment, washing and degreasing systems are engineered to efficiently use and recycle your preferred cleaning solutions, be it a degreaser or phosphate, zirconium, nano. . . you name it. No propriety chemicals required. Use what’s best for your process. . . and your pocket book.
From large and complex systems to basic wash booths, Riveer engineers will work closely with you to design a fully integrated booth solution that is tailored to your specific operational needs.
BOOTHS ARE FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE:
- Installed at existing grade or above-ground wash racks for effluent containment
- Fully enclosed wash area or splash control walls
- Closed-loop options ensure environmental compliance
- Recycle all stages of the wash process or process for discharge
- Manual wand spray or fully automatic process
- High-pressure or high-volume spray delivery
- Engineered floor systems for either above-grade washracks or concrete at grade
- Vacuum recovery of stages ensures minimal cross-contamination between process steps
- Various process filtration options for a multitude of oils, soils and contaminants
- Integrated material handling options from manual to automatic; for individual parts, carts, overhead conveyance methods
- Mist control and elimination via air handling systems
- Waterproof lighting provides excellent illumination
- Climate controlled for heat and humidity settings
- Capable of multiple stages—including degrease, rinses, pretreat and seal stages—in many PLC-controlled configurations
- Isolates, captures and controls all stages of the wash cycles for re-use, saving costs associated with chemicals and water usage
- Cycle time options ensure a thorough and effective method to enhance part cleanliness levels and increase production rates