MANUAL WAND SYSTEMS
Closed Loop Metal Pretreatment System For Superior Finishes
Spray and recycle degreasers, phosphate, zirconium and other metal pretreatment solutions in powder, paint, E-coat, and plating systems, and can be used for degreasing large metal components and equipment.
Cut Your Chemical Costs By 80%
- High-Pressure cleaning and degreasing
- EPA Compliant, Zero Discharge
- Vacuum suction for recovery during spray, a superior process to minimize cross-contamination.
- High throughput wash, rinse, filtration and reclamation
- GripStartTM on/off
- Reduce chemical consumption 80%
- Complete plug and play package
This closed loop washing and filtration system is ideal for phosphate cleaning and degreasing applications.
This closed loop washing and filtration system is ideal for pretreatment, cleaning and degreasing applications. Used in hundreds of finishing systems, the system power washes and recycles the solution for reuse.
The Riveer system is ideal for pretreatment applications in powder, paint, E-coat, and plating systems. Because the wash solution is being recycled, users can wash as long as necessary without worrying about sending thousands of dollars of chemistry down the drain. The Riveer system has saved powder coaters tens of thousands of dollars every year by recycling phosphate and related pre-treatment chemicals. Whether you are degreasing equipment or applying a conversion coating process, we can help save you time and money while the closed loop system ensures environmental compliance.
A Flexible Multi-Stage Wash – Rinse – Treat System
Your Riveer system can be engineered and built to handle multiple stages of your pretreatment process needs.
Easy to Operate, Simple to Maintain
- Provides a cost-effective means of performing your process while preventing groundwater contamination and simultaneously reducing water/sewage discharge costs.
- Can be set up with multiple stages for wash, rinse, pretreat and seal. Systems with 7 stages are currently in use around the world.
- Uses a vacuum to recover process water from above ground wash racks, trench drains and mats.
- Standard filtration with this system includes an oil coalescing and oil skimming, ozone injection, 24/7 recirculation, a pressurized line feed and filtration for particulate
Best of Class Features For Paint, Powder and Plating Operations
- Built-in regenerative blower provides suction to recover water from steel racks, in-ground sumps and concrete washpads — with minimal cross-contamination between stages
- Recycles phosphate solutions, alkaline solutions, rinse solutions and water
- Stainless steel and poly for all wetted parts
- 200-gallons of solids settling
- NEMA 4 electrics
- PLC controlled
- Continuous ozone injection
- Oil Coalescing
- Automatic oil skimmer
- Absolute filtration to 5 micron – 24/7 Continuous recirculation